3D LASER SCANNING SALES ENGINEER SURVEY, BIM, PLANT ENGINEERING, MINING INDUSTRY
OVERSEAS APPLICANTS WITH LEICA HDS OR RIEGL SALES EXPERIENCE WELCOME.
- Fantastic package: Includes Car, Laptop, Phone and Commission
- Genuine career progression
We are Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 240 staff and 7
locations Australia wide. We supply a vast array of GPS/GNSS, Construction, Machine Control
and Survey products. Our 3D Laser Scanning Division is the established market leader in this
rapidly growing industry in Australia.THE ROLE
As 3D Laser Scanning Sales Engineer, you will report directly to the National Scanning Sales
Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Meeting the Sales budget for our Laser Scanning Division.
- Managing new and existing client relationship in the Survey, Mining, BIM and Plant Engineering markets.
- Demonstrate, train and support the Laser Scanning products.
The job is based in our Brisbane office, but extensive travel is expected within QLD, and
nationally as directed.THE REQUIREMENTS
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Existing 3D Laser Scanning experience. (Leica HDS or Riegl preferred )
- Ability to sell high value solutions and build long term relationships
- Survey or Engineering background.
- The drive and willingness to succeed, with high level 3D CAD skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company. Employees are provided
with continuous support through training and enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. A base salary, car,
phone, laptop and a generous commission will be provided to secure the right candidate for the
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to:
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org